Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diplomatic Immunity Forum Index -> Public Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valerra
Knight

re: Members of DI or soon to be!

Hello, if you are new to DI, or about to apply for our wonderful guild why dont you post on this thread and say hi and a little about yourself.

Ill start,
Hi, im Josh (Grimclash/Quelious) 15, brown eyes love sport and the beach.

Haha, Welcome to Diplomatic Immunity and good luck in your application!

Peace.
Tolkandar
Rook

I'm Tolk and I love long walks on the beach, snuggling by a warm fire and sharing secrets... or something... mostly I pick flowers, make potions and kill stuff.
Nisall :)

Heya all, I'm Dubshlaine, obviously. Just joined your happy group last night, though seeing Kokuei in the guild, I kinda feel like I already belong. Oh, yeah, Koku's my husband, so feel free to pick a fight with me, he's the one you'll duel! envy Real name's Kat, and I'm 26, if anyone wants to know,

Don't mind my occasional morbidity - it'll go away, I promise.

edit: Nissa got to my priesty, Nisall. But you all already knew that, right? anywho, you don't see poor little dubshlaine around much anymore. But I'm still here!

Last edited by Nisall :) on 02/26/09 9:31; edited 1 time in total
Ikia

Hi guys! My little mage, Fenice, joined a little while ago and I just brought Ikia over on Monday. Chikorish and I were invited to come into 10 man Naxx with you guys and had a blast! I've been a member of The Risen for over two years and have made some great friends there, but have been considering taking some of my toons elsewhere for quite awhile. I've known Nissa for a long time now and knew you had to be some great folks if she was happy here. Happy

Some things you'll learn about me:
I'm a bit bashful at times.
I love to run almost anything with friends (dungeons, raids, questing,
naked boxing outside of Org...etc.)
I'm completely nuts.
I'll flash my virtual boobies, complete with pasties, at every opportunity.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diplomatic Immunity Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: